How update Fouad iOS and MBWA iOS?
- Visit the official download page.
- Swipe to download links...
- As you can see, there are 3 types of packages, how do you know which one is correct?
- Open your WhatsApp and then click on the settings icon.
- Scroll to the information row and click on it.
- In this example im using second package (com.mbwhatsapp).
- So I will click on the second option. If it shows you that you are using "com.whatsapp", then you should click on the first option.
- Swipe until you find the download links.
- 3 download links will appear, as it says in the indication, options 2 and 3 are the easiest way to access the download of new updates.
- In this case I will click on the link number 3
- As indicated, you only have to wait a few seconds to access the download link. You just have to wait, you don't need to click something.
- Once the time is up, it will redirect you to the download link. You just need to click on the download button.
- Once the file is downloaded, you only need to install the downloaded file, it is not necessary to uninstall the previous version.
If it shows you a message that the application has not been installed, you need to make a backup of your chats, uninstall the WhatsApp you have installed, and install Fouad / MBWA iOS.